SAS provides advanced total aircraft fleet solutions to the aviation industry.
To optimize their aircraft fleet strategies, today’s airlines of all sizes are turning to leasing in addition to purchasing new aircraft directly. Our team of experienced professionals maximizes the strength of our collective expertise and global reach to address even the most unique fleet requirements. With more than 4,000 managed aircraft, SAS offers the most cost-effective and innovative leasing solutions that enable our airline partners to fully realize their profitability goals.
SAS offers all type of commercial aircraft Airbus and Boeing on (ACMI) Aircraft Crew Maintenance Insurance basis including Damp Leases for short or long term contracts including Cargo aircraft.
As a full service administrator, SAS delivers a wide array of valuable services via our Lessors operating lease including fleet planning and rationalization, revenue and route analysis, product support programs and more. The SAS teams develop, negotiate, executive and close complex transactions from traditional operating leases and fleet renewals to structured financings.
· Lease solutions customized to specific airline needs
· Solutions that allow both acquisition and disposition of aircraft
· Flexibility of short- and long-term leases with trade up and down options
· Optimal delivery positions and easy lease extensions
· Aircraft configuration and customization with adequate lead time
· Competitive lease rates and maintenance reserves
· Seasonally adjusted payment streams and stair-step lease structures
· Multi-currency leases and creative purchase financing
· Low security deposits vs. upfront progress payments on new aircraft purchases
· Value-added solutions for spare engine leasing
· Incorporation of reserves into engine manufacturer support programs
· Favorably priced technical programs based on product support that equals or exceeds direct ownership
· Industry expertise and financial strength
· Global presence providing closer access to SAS executives
SAS provides strategic total aircraft fleet solutions to our customers by helping them to divest of older aircraft and streamline their fleets while addressing future growth. SAS’s manage-to-parts solutions maximize the value from the remaining life and ultimate disposition of the aircraft.